Did you know that less than 14% of Australians seek professional help to optimise their financial wellbeing? And of those who don’t seek advice, 86% are concerned about their finances.
CIA Wealth provides the cost-effective, straightforward strategies you need to get you to where you want to be.
Good advice is simple advice.
Here’s How We Can Help:
A CIA Wealth plan creates a ‘Life by Design’. It will bring you:
• Peace of mind
• Confidence • A Sense of Control
• Empowered Outcomes.
Let’s solve problems and get you on-track to:
• set and achieve your goals
• organise family budgets & tackle debt
• protect you and your family from unforeseen adversity • get opportunities in play to fast track your financial independence, and
• fund the lifestyle you want; now & later.
We’ll help you with:
• money management & goal setting
• superannuation & retirement goals
• savings & investment ideas and plans
• buying a home or investment property • loans & debt management
• insurance & protection
• tax structuring & minimisation
• lifestyle changes
How Do We Do It?
You’ll have a step-by-step strategy to achieve your goals and feel in control. You’ll know where you’re going with your financial future, why and how.
We keep you informed and motivated to achieve the lifestyle you want now and future you’ve always planned.
We will create your pathway to success and make sure your money is working as hard as you are.
Most people have a gap between where they are today and the lifestyle they would like to enjoy. Together, we’ll bridge that gap.
- We’ll assess where you’re at now, where you want to be and set out the ideal plan to get you there;
- We’ll provide ongoing guidance to help you deal with life changes, rules and regulations, investment markets and anything else that affects your finances.
The great divide between the ‘haves’ and the ‘have nots’ is not luck or rich parents; the ‘haves’ made it happen – they planned outcomes to get them to where they wanted to be.
Our mantra is (and yours should be) – “Whatever you do, don’t do nothing!”
Financially Distracted? Well that’s something we love to cure, so much so we even wrote a book about it.