- HUGE Seminar – 2016 Superannuation Changes are now Law
- Tax Time
- Christmas Holiday Break
Date for the Diary – The 2016 Superannuation changes as of last week are now law. Join us for the evening of Tuesday 21st of February 2017 from 6pm to understand the changes we’ll nearly all need to make before their effect after June 30 2017
If we haven’t seen your 2016 tax details into our office as yet…
December and January is traditionally a steadier workload period and represents an ideal time for an even faster turnaround of your tax work. Please note 2016 lodgement dates occur anywhere between now and May 2017 if you would like to query your latest possible lodgement date just contact the office and we will happily advise. Late lodgements of returns often incur unnecessary penalties and additional Tax Office scrutiny so get in before your deadline and avoid ugly issues!
For our Christmas break CIA closes on Wednesday 21st of December at 1:00pm Reopening Wednesday 4th of January 2017
What Every Business Owner (& Employee) Needs to Know!
It seems every business owner knows the basics when it comes to HR, but it’s what they don’t know that could have them and their business come undone at the Fair Work Commission.
- Underperforming Staff?
- Dismissal of an employee (ouch!)
- Key changes in HR for 2016
- Compliance – what you need to have in place
- The most common areas of HR businesses trip up on
Cheryl Disher and Kerrie Canning are engaging and highly knowledgeable HR practitioners.
Date: Tuesday 8th of November 2016
Location: Kingston Arts Centre 979 Nepean Hwy Moorabbin
Opposite CIA Tax’s Office!
Parking is available at the rear of Kingston City Hall. Enter via South Road or Nepean Hwy (service road).
By e-mail or by calling the office at
1300 242 829
*Date for your diary – 21st of February 2017 (6.00pm)
“Superannuation Changes Strategy Night”
1. Download the renowned CIA Tax “Tax-Checklist”.
By far and away this is our most complimented service of CIA each year:
Click here to download
2. Review a copy of last year’s tax return as a starting prompt for collating the required data you’ll need for this year’s tax return.
3. See an accountant! Fees are a tax deduction and so are the travel costs. Great accountants know tax backwards and will ensure much better tax results.
Clients of CIA tax receive a free copy of our Dr Steven Enticott ’s Financial Distraction.
Whilst final stocks last!
CIA Tax – Clients & Guests
- End of Year Tax Planning
- Superannuation THE Changes
UPDATE & DISCUSSION NIGHT
When: Wednesday 1st of June 2016, 6:00 to 7:30pm
Where: Kingston Arts Centre (opposite CIA’s office)
If you can’t make the BIG night Click here
for Smart Investors Superannuation changes Essential Reading
CIA acknowledges the importance of the China Australia Free Trade agreement between our countries’: